Buhoma Lodge, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, Uganda
- Eco-friendly Gorilla safari lodge in Uganda
- Cosy cottages and guest areas with views
- Delicious international and local cuisine
- Buhoma Lodge is a short walk from the trekking point
This Gorilla safari lodge in Uganda commands spectacular and uninterrupted views of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park - home to the rare and elusive Mountain Gorilla. On occasion the Gorillas have even been seen in the garden!
Completely renovated from the original homestead, Buhoma Lodge provides a warm welcome in a beautiful setting. The lodge has been designed with the environment in mind, making use of sustainable local materials and giving support to local communities and businesses.
After an exciting day on a Gorilla Trek in the forest, guests return to hot showers and the comfort of Buhoma Lodge. The bar has a selection of local and imported drinks, and the friendly staff look forward to discussing visitor's daily adventures. As part of a commitment to the community, staff members are recruited locally and trained on site to provide excellent service to guests.
Lodge facilities and services include:
- Cosy lounge, dining and bar area with elevated views of the forest
- Recharging facilities, UK square 3-pin plugs 240v
- Safety deposit boxes available
- Children and families welcome
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions