Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge, Parc National des Volcans, Rwanda
- Beautiful, individual cottages and suites with fireplaces
- Arresting views and landscaped grounds
- Gorilla trekking and many other exciting activities
- On the edge of Parc National des Volcans, North West Rwanda
Rewarding encounters and magnificent scenery can be experienced at this Gorilla safari lodge in Rwanda. From Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge guests are offered a life-changing experience, trekking through the foothills of Parc National des Volcans into the rainforests and the last refuge of the Mountain Gorilla.
This is no ordinary adventure and this Gorilla safari lodge in Rwanda is perfectly placed and appointed to be the ideal base for discovering such a fascinating part of deepest Africa. Guests generally arrange to trek on foot to see these gentle giants in their natural habitat on two consecutive days because the experience is so powerful that once is not enough, even though the days may be long.
On other days guests can also trek to see the Golden Monkey or visit fabulous lakes and a number of other attractions in the area. Rwanda is making remarkable progress and the people are most hospitable. Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge and a local community trust work together to create a quality lodge and uplifting socio-economic projects.
- The lodge is of earthy design using local stone and terracotta
- Dining room and bar with extensive outdoor decks and views
- Library and games room
- Shop and community awareness centre
- Organic vegetable and flower gardens
- Picnics can be organised upon request
- The lodge is open all year
- Telephone, cell phone, fax and email available
- Children welcome (only children 15 years and older can visit the Gorillas)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions