Embark on game viewing excursions and track chimpanzees in this 6-day Queen Elizabeth National Park Murchison Falls safari getaway.
Queen Elizabeth National Park & Murchison Falls Chimpanzee Safari, Uganda
Day 1: Kampala - Queen Elizabeth National Par, UgandaMorning drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park with lunch at Mbarara. Game viewing en route to Mweya. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2: Kazinga Channel, UgandaMorning launch trip on Kazinga Channel. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive in the crater area. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3: Kibale Forest, UgandaMorning drive to Fort Portal to arrive in time for lunch. Spend time searching for Chimpanzees and other primates in Kibale Forest. Dinner and overnight at a hotel.
Day 4: Kibale - Murchison Falls, UgandaMorning drive to Murchison Falls with picnic lunches en route. Dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 5: Murchison Falls, UgandaMorning launch trip up the Victoria Nile to the foot of Murchison Falls. Afternoon game drive through the park to the top of the falls. Dinner and overnight a camp.
Day 6: Murchison - Kampala, UgandaMorning drive to Kampala with picnic lunches.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transport in custom built minivan
- Services of an English speaking tour driver/guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver-guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other item not included in our itinerary
- Holiday supplements over X-mas & New Year