Embark on game viewing excursions and track chimpanzees in this 6-day Queen Elizabeth National Park Murchison Falls safari getaway.
Day 1: Kampala - Queen Elizabeth National Par, Uganda
Morning drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park with lunch at Mbarara. Game viewing en route to Mweya
. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Chimpanzees are omnivores, and consume a wide variety of foods including fruits, nuts, seeds, and insects. They will occasionally hunt for meat.
Day 2: Kazinga Channel, Uganda
Morning launch trip on Kazinga Channel
. Lunch at the lodge. Afternoon game drive in the crater area. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3: Kibale Forest, Uganda
Morning drive to Fort Portal to arrive in time for lunch. Spend time searching for Chimpanzees and other primates in Kibale Forest
. Dinner and overnight at a hotel.
Day 4: Kibale - Murchison Falls, Uganda
Morning drive to Murchison Falls with picnic lunches en route
. Dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 5: Murchison Falls, Uganda
Morning launch trip up the Victoria Nile
to the foot of Murchison Falls. Afternoon game drive through the park to the top of the falls. Dinner and overnight a camp.
Day 6: Murchison - Kampala, Uganda
Morning drive to Kampala with picnic lunches.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transport in custom built minivan
- Services of an English speaking tour driver/guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver-guide
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any local or international flight and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other item not included in our itinerary
- Holiday supplements over X-mas & New Year