Accommodation at Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
There are 5 cottages, 2 suites and 1 family suite at this Gorilla safari accommodation in Rwanda. Each has its own private veranda, sitting room and cosy fireplace. The spacious interiors are very elegant and stylish. The bedroom has a dressing room and there is a large modern en-suite bathroom. The family suite has an extra bedroom and bathroom.
This Gorilla safari accommodation in Rwanda is built using local stone with terracotta tiles on the roofs and ochre coloured plaster. All rooms have large windows to better appreciate the wonderful views. The double thickness walls insulate in cold weather and keep the rooms cool on warm days.
Cottage and suite facilities:
- 18 beds in total at Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Extremely spacious and private with sheltered verandas and views
- Room service is available on request
- Tea and coffee is served in the cottages with the morning wake up call
- Cottages are linked by telephone to the Reception desk
- En-suite (bath, shower, double basins, flush loo, hot / cold running water)
- Complimentary laundry service
- Electricity Y220 – 240 volts (generator and inverter system power)
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions