Embark on mountain trekking adventures in search for for gorillas in this 3-day gorilla trekking adventure in Parc National Des Volcans safari in Rwanda
Summary of this 3 day Gorillas Trekking:
- Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge
- Activities: Mountain Trekking to search for Gorillas
- Destinations: Kigali, Parc National des Volcans, Nairobi
What you can expect on the 3 day Gorillas Trekking
You will fly from Nairobi to Kigali where you will do a city tour in the afternoon. The next day you drive out to the Park to track the Gorillas before returning to Kigali.
Day 1: Nairobi - Kigali, Rwanda
Arrive from Nairobi and start your adventure with a city tour of Kigali. This is followed by your drive to Ruhengeri town, the main base for Gorilla trekking.
Overnight at Gorilla Nest Lodge or similar on a full board basis.
Day 2: Parc National Des Volcanoes, Rwanda
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the lodge before your first exciting morning drive through Parc National Des Volcanoes for Gorilla trekking. This memorable and unique experience will leave you humbled and with a greater respect for the Mountain Gorilla and conserving their natural habitat.
Lunch will be enjoyed at Muhabura hotel. In the afternoon you visit the breathtaking lakes of Bulera and Ruhondo before driving back to Kigali. Dinner and overnight at the Intercontinental Hotel on a full board basis.
The Endangered Gorillas
Gorillas are the closest relative to man, and are 98% genetically identical. they are often just as curious and enjoy looking at you as much as you do at them. Extremely powerful and intelligent, it is hard to believe that they are so close to extinction.
Day 3: Kigali - Nairobi, Kenya
Breakfast is had at the hotel before your morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Nairobi, where your tour will end.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport in tourist built 4X4 vehicle
- Services of an English speaking tour driver and guides
- Game viewing and parks entrance fees as per itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- 1 Gorilla permit
- All items of a personal nature e.g. telephone calls
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver/guides
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Any local and international flights and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other item not included in this itinerary