Take a walk on the wild side during this 4-day Rwanda Gorilla trekking safari.
Summary of this 4 day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking:
- Accommodation: Hotel
- Activities: Mountain Trekking to search for Gorillas
- Destinations: Kigali, Parc National des Volcans, Nairobi
What you can expect on the 4 day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
You will fly from Nairobi to Kigali where you will do a city tour in the afternoon. The next day you drive out to the Park to track the Gorillas before returning to Kigali.
Day 1: Nairobi - Kigali, Rwanda
Arrive from Nairobi and enjoy a city tour of Kigali before traveling to the town of Ruhengeri, the main base for Gorilla trekking. Overnight is a Gorilla's Nest Lodge on a full board basis.
Day 2: Parc National des Volcans, Rwanda
Breakfast is enjoyed at the lodge before departing for your morning drive to the park for Gorilla trekking. Lunch is has at Muhabura Hotel.
In the afternoon you drive to Gisenyi, a charming town nestled on the shores of Lake Kivu. Dinner and overnight at Lake Kivu Serena Lodge or similar on a full board basis.
Day 3: Parc National des Volcans, Rwanda
After an early breakfast, drive back to Ruhengeri through the beautiful sceneries for your mid morning Gorilla trekking in the park.
Stop at Kiningi Lodge for lunch, followed by an afternoon drive to Kigali. Dinner and overnight at the Intercontinental Hotel or similar on a full board basis.
Day 4: Kigali - Nairobi, Kenya
Enjoy your final breakfast at the hotel before your morning transfer to the Airport for your flight to Nairobi, where you tour ends.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transport in tourist built 4X4 vehicles
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as per itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- 2 Gorilla permits
- All items of a personal nature e.g. telephone calls
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodge, camp staff and driver/guide
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Any local and international flights and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Any other items not mentioned in the itinerary